[oXygen-user] UI for Creating Key-Based Image Refs?

Radu Coravu
Wed Aug 13 00:26:46 CDT 2014

Hi Eliot,

Thanks for the details. This will probably be the way to go when we get
to implement this.
I also had an alternate idea which may be quite silly, if the user shows
the current Insert Image dialog and chooses an image URL reference like
he does now, if we find out that the image URL is mapped in the root
DITA Map scope to a key we could instead an image keyref instead of an
image href. But this functionality might be quite hard to understand and
use.