[oXygen-user] Oxygen XML search options in Eclipse plugin?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Tue Aug 12 00:49:37 CDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately on Eclipse Oxygen just uses Eclipse's search capabilities.
Do you want the XML search options when using the regular Find/Replace
dialog or when using the Eclipse Search in Files option?

Would anybody else be interested in this feature?