[oXygen-user] import order for docbook parameters: who wins?

Eliot Kimber
Mon Aug 11 20:35:41 CDT 2014

If in the XSLT they are coded as xsl:param, then any default will be
overridden by parameters specified at runtime.

If in the XSLT they are code as xsl:variable then they cannot be
overridden at runtime.

Cheers,

Eliot
—————