[oXygen-user] Open oxygen with a specific project

Oxygen XML Editor Support
Tue Aug 5 13:15:10 CDT 2014

Hi Steve,

This already works. Make sure you use the .xpr as the first argument and then the files.
e.g.
oxygen.sh project.xpr file1 file2 ...

If the .xpr is not the first, or you have multiple .xpr files listed as arguments, Oxygen will cycle the involved projects starting with the project from the last session and stop with the last specified .xpr file from the list of arguments. So, avoid these situations by using a single project file as the first argument.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor Support