[oXygen-user] Looking for a creative solution for an image report

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Fri Sep 13 09:06:35 CDT 2013

Using the D4P code as a base it would be pretty easy to generate e.g., a set
of keydefs and a topic that uses all of them to act as a graphic catalog. I
think that would be a pretty useful feature to have in general, but it's not
something I have bandwidth to do myself at the moment.

The D4P graphviz plugin serves as an example of a very focused transform
that uses the base map-driven processing.

Cheers,

E.