[oXygen-user] Search functionality in insert Symbols dialog

Wendell Piez wapiez at wendellpiez.com
Thu Oct 17 13:52:09 CDT 2013

Indeed Radu I have the Symbols toolbar on some of my layouts. :-)

So what I'd like now (inevitable feature request) would be to promote
certain characters (symbols) onto the toolbar itself, not just see
them when I select "Symbols" from the toolbar.

(grin) v15.2?

Cheers, Wendell
XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables