[oXygen-user] WYSIWYG editing DocBook with ITS2 in oXygen

Felix Sasaki fsasaki at w3.org
Thu Nov 28 04:37:14 CST 2013

Hi all,

thanks a lot for the support in the last weeks with regards to how to
customize oXygen. Based on this I have implemented WYSIWYG editing
DocBook with ITS2
http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/
in oXygen. Now I have made some documentation, see here
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Its2-in-oXygen

Feedback is welcome. Since oXygen is providing WYSIWYG functionality
based on document types, I started with DocBook - here we have the
DocBook+ITS2 schema from Jirka. If there is interest in support for
other document types please let me know.

Best,

Felix