[oXygen-user] Removing or adding two attributes at the same time

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Nov 11 04:09:50 CST 2013

Hi Felix,

In addition to Patrik's useful response, just to answer some of your
original questions:

> it seems not possible to trigger two operations via one action: "An
> action has one or mode operation modes. The evaluation of an XPath
> expression activates an operation mode. The first enabled operation mode
> is activated when you trigger the action."

Indeed, only one operation can be triggered in a certain XPath
activation context. So besides using the XSLT Operation you could also
implement a custom Java operation to set both attributes to the current
element using our API.

> Any ideas how to move forward? If the XSLTOperation is the way to go: is
> there an example in an existing framework that demonstrates how the
> operation is used?

A small example configuring an XSLT Operation can be found here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/dg-default-author-operations.html