[oXygen-user] Space between tags

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri May 24 02:00:19 CDT 2013

Hi Matt,

It might help knowing that when you hover a tag the cursor changes into
an arrow. So the user has a visual indication that they are still over
the tag and not between them. Could you please send me a screenshot with
one of these situations? Currently there is no extension point for
controlling a tag spacing but if you send me a screenshot perhaps I can
offer some alternative solutions like adding a padding from CSS etc.

Regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu