[oXygen-user] XML colors

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu May 2 04:22:28 CDT 2013

Hello,

What version of Oxygen are you using?

The colors in Text mode are determined by the type of XML tokens (syntax
highlight), so the context is more important than the actual character.
In what context is the '+' character? If possible, please provide a
simple XML snippet.

Did you change the colors of the XML tokens in Options > Preferences,
Editor > Colors?
Note that for XPath patterns in XSL you should also adjust the colors of
XQUERY-XPATH.
In addition, you should also adjust the basic colors of the plain Text
(last item) since they are used in multiple places in the GUI.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support