[oXygen-user] Applet Configuration and Extension: MathML, Office Cut and Paste

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Mar 6 14:26:32 CST 2013

Hi Eliot,

Enabling the MathML editing support for the Author Component is
described here
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/mathml_support.html
Both the built in editing
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/mathml_support_jeuclid.html
and the MathFlow integration
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/mathml_support_mathflow.html
are supported.

The smart paste is configured per framework and the DITA, DocBook, TEI
frameworks already have this support. If you use DITA you just need to
pack the DITA framework with the Author Component. Do you want to add
this for another XML language?