[oXygen-user] Integration with mxGraph

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jun 26 02:35:12 CDT 2013

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately we do not have a way to embed a fully functional web
browser in the WYSIWYG interface. And from what I read at the link
location you gave I think this would be necessary in order for the graph
editor to work.
Oxygen is Java based and can only embed Java Swing components.

Maybe you could embed some kind of place-holder image in the WYSIWYG
interface which when double clicked could start an external web browser.