[oXygen-user] Is there a list of things you can add to the vmoptions file?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jun 12 05:05:16 CDT 2013

Hello Steve,

There are no Oxygen specific parameters that can be specified in the
.vmoptions files, but you can set some Oxygen specific Java system
properties (-Dproperty=value).

The launchers that handle the .vmoptions files are generated by
install4j. You can check the install4j documentation for other arguments
supported in the .vmoptions files:
http://resources.ej-technologies.com/install4j/help/doc/helptopics/concepts/vmParameters.html

The system properties that can be passed to Oxygen are documented here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/custom-system-properties.html

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza