[oXygen-user] Result view for a plugin

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Wed Jan 30 07:29:35 CST 2013

Oxygen XML Editor Support wrote:

  Hi,

> Sorry, we do not (yet) have such an API but I added an improvement
> request for it.

  Great, thanks!  That will be a valuable way to report information to
the user when a plugin is performing a non-trivial action.

> Another workaround would be to contribute your custom view from the
> plugin, add errors to it and to show it using the API:

> ro.sync.exml.workspace.api.standalone.StandalonePluginWorkspace.showView(String,
> boolean)

  Interesting.  So if I am right, I create my own view, write into it,
and show it automatically when the action is fired.  But I couldn't
find how to create the view in the first place.  Any pointer?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/