[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Create Multiple Conrefs With One Selection

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Sun Jan 27 10:01:18 CST 2013

In my training development mentioned earlier, I'm making all my
prerequisites and objectives reusable and then constructing all such lists
in modules via conref. This requires a separate conref for each individual
list item or lcObjective.

The conkeyref creation dialog is easy enough to use, but it only lets me
create one reference at a time (I'm not doing range references).

It would be much more convenient if there was some way that I could select
multiple targets and have it create an individual conref to each one. Not
sure how you'd do that and make a clear distinction between creating a range
reference and multiple single references, but it would be very convenient if
it was possible.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions