[oXygen-user] unicode support?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jan 15 10:02:24 CST 2013

Hello,

This is XSLT processor related. My guess is Saxon 9 doesn't process the
lower-case() function as you expect. This could also be further
delegated as Java related, since Saxon 9 runs on top of Java and I'm
guessing it uses its uppercase/lowercase mapping mechanism. Further
investigation is necessary.

I've also looked at the default-collation attribute from XSLT, but it
doesn't seem to affect this.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza