[oXygen-user] Upcoming oXygen webinars

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue Feb 26 04:35:10 CST 2013

Hi all,

This year we decided to experiment with hosting oXygen related webinars
to present different oXygen functionality. We scheduled the first 3
webinars as follows:

Reviewing Support in oXygen
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/399477480
February 27, 2013 at 11 AM EST

XML Schema 1.1 Support in oXygen
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/167340249
March 20, 2013 at 11 AM EST

XML Authoring for Everyone
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/553041120
April 10, 2013 at 11 AM EST

You can find additional information about these webinars as well as
other evens we will be involved in on our events page:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

The first webinar is tomorrow, so if you plan to attend please register
- this is a free event but registration is required:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/399477480

We hope you will find these meetings useful and we look forward to meet
you online!