[oXygen-user] XProc documentation

Toman, Vojtech vojtech.toman at emc.com
Tue Feb 19 05:17:59 CST 2013

You might be interested in http://github.com/vojtechtoman/xprocdoc, an Javadoc-style XProc documentation generator written in XProc. It collects p:documentation (free form XHTML) from p:library, p:pipeline, p:declare-step, p:input, p:ouput, and p:option and builds a linked set of XHTML pages out of it. It also understands p:import statements.

Note, however, that I just discovered that Calabash chokes on it. I am in the process of fixing that.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman