[oXygen-user] Additional Java operations for Oxygen XML frameworks available on github

Stefan Dumont dumont at bbaw.de
Tue Dec 17 04:39:31 CST 2013

Dear Oxygen XML users,

On https://github.com/telota/ediarum/tree/master/oxygen_java you can now
download ediarum.jar - a package of currently nine Java operations which
extends the out-of-the-box Java operations for actions in Oxygen XML
frameworks - especially with operations for working with a central index
XML file in a database.

If you would like to only use these functions you just have to download
the file ediarum.jar
(https://github.com/telota/ediarum/raw/master/oxygen_java/ediarum.jar)
and store it into your framework. Then you have to reference this JAR
file in your Oxygen framework definition
in the tab "Classpath".

The files are available for download under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public Licence (LGPL).

You can also find the documentation for ediarum.jar on our github wiki:
https://github.com/telota/ediarum/wiki/Documentation-ediarum.jar-%28english%29

For the german speaking (or reading) people we've wrote a tutorial how
to implement our index functions in an Oxygen XML framework:
http://digiversity.net/2013/tutorial-indexfunktionen-fuer-oxygen-xml-frameworks/

The Java-Archive "ediarum.jar" is developed and published by TELOTA, an
initiative for "Digital Humanities"  at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy
of Sciences and Humanities.

Best regards,

Stefan Dumont

--
Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften
TELOTA-Arbeitsgruppe

Tel.: 030 / 20370 -684
dumont at bbaw.de
www.bbaw.de/telota