[oXygen-user] Find and replace dialog growing

Alexander T mittspamkonto at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 05:02:13 CST 2013

Hi!

I'm trying to use oxygen in the i3 window manager, and I have a
peculiar problem. Namely that the find dialog grows every time that I
open it. After five or ten usages the dialog is way bigger than the
screen. This also happens with various other dialogs, such as the
"define transformation scenario" dialogue and others.

On a side note, I've also noticed that the "Link with editor" button
isn't working.

I know that i3 is a somewhat unusual wm, but I was wondering if anyone
else has seen this in i3 or other window managers and have figured out
a solution.

Best regards,

Alexander