[oXygen-user] Custom action to process a document and update an element?

Wendell Piez wapiez at wendellpiez.com
Mon Dec 2 09:43:28 CST 2013

Hi,

Yes, I know about the hiding-the-entities method. (I once described it
on XSL-List as like putting your beer in a paper bag to get it into
the football game.)

I don't know why it makes me cringe -- especially since we're not
talking about a feature that is architecturally "correct" in any case.
:->

Cheers, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables