[oXygen-user] Git-aware XML Diff Support?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Aug 22 07:43:19 CDT 2013

Hi Eliot,

As you've observed, Oxygen bundles an SVN Client, not just an SVN diff tool.
If we were to provide Git support, it would probably be an entire Git
client, not just the diff tool.

As much as we would like to also provide support for Git, at this time
we feel we should concentrate our resources on XML related features.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support