[oXygen-user] Xquery Update magic comment in Oxygen

Nicolas BUONOMO nicolas.buonomo at cnafmail.fr
Tue Apr 16 08:58:33 CDT 2013

Oxygen version : <oXygen/> XML Editor 14.2, build 2013021115
and Saxon EE version : Saxon EE 9.4.0.6

Sorry I think is a mistake, I send you a old trace before I update to 14.2

I redo it now, we are in the right version!

Description
Target node of insert expression is not updateable
Severity
Error
System ID
/home/nicolas/git-clones/xquery-dev/src/xquery-update/modify-copy-bugs/request.xquery
Scenario
saxon-EE 9.4.0.6
XQuery file
/home/nicolas/git-clones/xquery-dev/src/xquery-update/modify-copy-bugs/request.xquery
Engine name
Saxon-EE XQuery 9.4.0.6
Additional info
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/javadoc/net/sf/saxon/trans/SaxonErrorCode.html#SXUP0081