[oXygen-user] feature request: notify user when he's deleting an element with specific attribute values

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:50:22 CDT 2013

Hi Radu

Yes, I always display the tags and I always have the Attributes pane open
as well, so I'm always very well aware of the fact that some elements can
have important attributes. I was not asking this for myself, but I was just
wondering whether other users have experienced something like this too.

No problem if it cannot be implemented. I'll just have to teach my
colleague writers to be careful when they remove elements.

Kind regards

Yves

--
Yves Barbion