[oXygen-user] MarkLogic connector enterprise only

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue Apr 2 07:02:47 CDT 2013

Dear Michael,

There is a difference here, MarkLogic gives the development free and
they charge for deployment (production use). oXygen is used for
development and we do not charge you when you deploy your application.

We also offer free of charge access to our SDK for example, so people
developing on top of oXygen do not need to pay for getting access to the
SDK.