[oXygen-user] Toolbar containing table icons for inserting tables in Author mode

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Oct 19 08:02:24 CDT 2012

Hi Scott,

You can find a video demonstration describing the first steps for configuring a new Document Type in oXygen at the following link:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/FrameworkConfiguration.html

The demonstration is about JATS XML vocabulary which is the latest version or a continuation of the NLM DTDs, so it should provide you with some useful information about how to create your own Document Type for the NLM Book documents.
Sorry for the delayed response but we were busy preparing the release of the new oXygen 14.1 version.

Regards,
Iulian

Iulian Velea