[oXygen-user] the size of the image display

Yudong Chen ychen at talend.com
Wed Oct 10 05:21:34 CDT 2012

Hello, everyone,

I feel very pleased to raise my first question in this group.
I am using the following parameters to configure the display of the very large image when the image is generated into PDF and HTML :
align="center" width="100%" contentdepth="100%" scalefit="1"

But the result I got is not understandable. The parameters may work for an image but not for another. Even regarding the same image, they may work for the HTML generated via Oxygen while not for the HTML generated via Maven.

Did anyone encounter the same situation and probably have already a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Yudong