[oXygen-user] ID a selection of tags?

KAATMAN Matthew matthew.kaatman at biomerieux.com
Tue Oct 9 16:29:50 CDT 2012

Is there a way to highlight a group of tags and automatically assign IDs?

I have a collection of ~60 uicontrols in a topic.

I'd like to autoassign an id based on the text something like id="ui_4".

Maybe a prefix and suffix field that I could populate where prefix = ui_ and suffix = <text>.

Before I reinvent the wheel, I was curious if oxygen had a mechanism to do this.

I think I can do this fairly easily with a regex replace if that's the best method.

Thanks!
Matt

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any attachments.