[oXygen-user] White-on-white tooltip help

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Oct 4 08:39:32 CDT 2012

Hello,

oXygen XML offers the possibility to customize color settings at editor
level.
Therefore, you could go in oXygen menu to Options > Preferences > Editor
and try to either customize the "Completion proposal background" and
"Completion proposal foreground" color settings or even restore the
entire defaults ("Restore Defaults" button in the bottom right side).

If none of the above work and the issue is still persistent, please send
us an appropriate screenshot, in order to analyze this further.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need additional information.

Regards,
Costin

Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.302
Fax: +40-251-461482
support at oxygenxml.com

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Any quotation contained herein has a validity of 30 days, unless
otherwise specified.