[oXygen-user] unresolved id reference

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Oct 4 02:22:37 CDT 2012

Hello Matt,

Actually the "Validate and Check for completeness" action from the DITA
Maps Manager should report such issues.
But indeed we have a separate "Transformation Problems" tab which
appears after publishing and we could add Apache FOP warnings to it. The
downside is that most of the time Apache Warnings do not indicate broken
links, they just indicate problems creating a certain layout for
elements which overflow certain bounds. So we would have to pick only
significant Apache FOP warnings/errors from the ANT console.