[oXygen-user] XSLT disable validation on Saxon EE not working

Tara Athan taraathan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:12:39 CST 2012

I have an xml file with an association to a Relax NG schema. Whenever I
apply an XSLT transformation to it, it seems to validate the file
against the schema before it carries out the transformation. The reason
I suspect this is I am using a remote schema so it takes a long time to
carry out the transformation compared to when I remove the schema
association. I even have schema caching turned on, but that also seems
to be malfunctioning, as the time necessary to validate does not
decrease upon repitition.

Thanks, Tara