[oXygen-user] highlight only child element

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Nov 8 07:29:55 CST 2012

Hi Roderik,

Sorry, but we do not yet support the CSS 3 "only-child" selector.
We'll schedule this for a future version and contact you when we do.
I cannot think of a workaround right now for your case.
What exactly is your use case, why would anybody want lists which just
one element? Some of our users actually created custom validation in
order to signal such cases as errors.