[oXygen-user] Bug in the Ant schema

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Thu May 24 09:23:07 CDT 2012

Hi Jirka,

Jarno suggested the RelaxNG schema to us a while ago and indeed it is a
better alternative than the DTD one.

But in an ANT script you can define custom tasks or use tasks which are
defined in libraries which may come as extensions to the ANT libraries.

What we will try to do (and maybe succeed to do this in Oxygen 14.1)
will be to use functionality from the ANT Java libraries in order to
parse the build files (+ to parse all dependencies of imports and includes).
Probably the validation of build files will be a combination of applying
a schema and performing some Java-based custom checking.
Or maybe only the Java-based checking will be enough.