[oXygen-user] XSLT issue

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed May 23 01:28:47 CDT 2012

Dear Timothy,

It may be a namespace issue. For example, if a DTD specifies a default
namespace it may be possible that in oXygen the SVG catalogs are already
set and you get the elements in the SVG namespace while in the command
line the DTD is not visible and you get the elements in no namespace and
thus your XSLT will not match anything and you get only the header.

Please note that this is just a wild guess, I can tell more if you
provide a sample XML and XSLT.