[oXygen-user] Turn off indent ("pretty print") in oXygen XML Editor 13.2?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:01:28 CDT 2012

Hi group

When I create a new DITA topic in oXygen XML Editor 13.2, I see that indent
(aka "pretty print") is used when I look at the content in plain text view.
Is there a way to turn off indent in the oXygen preferences? I have
deselected the following options in Preferences > Editor > Format, but this
does not seem to work (the text is still indented in plain text view):
* Detect indent on open
* Indent on enter
* Format and indent the document on open

Thanks

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu