[oXygen-user] Plugin needs a system property to be configured

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jun 14 01:24:07 CDT 2012

Hi Florent,

Indeed the plugin.xml might be a good place where certain system
property key=>value pairs could be set, we'll consider this an
improvement request for a future version.

Right now setting the system properties on the constructor of your
ro.sync.exml.plugin.Plugin should work fine.
The Plugin object is instantiated before any of the associated plugin
extensions.