[oXygen-user] Find/Replace in Files: unable to find pretty-printed word combinations

Sorin Ristache sorin at sync.ro
Tue Jul 31 08:17:54 CDT 2012

Hi,

We added the support for spanning multiple lines with a regular
expression in Find/Replace in Files in Oxygen 14.0. So if you use an
older version of Oxygen the regular expression that contains (\s+) will
find only the matches that span one line, that is it will not match the
end-of-line character.

You did not specify your Oxygen version but I think it is older than
14.0. I checked in Oxygen 13.2 and this feature was not present, it is a
new feature of version 14.0. If you do not use version 14.0 please upgrade.