[oXygen-user] XSLTHL with DocBook on oXygen 14 (built-in support throws error)

Sorin Ristache sorin at sync.ro
Tue Jul 3 05:18:21 CDT 2012

Hi,

In version 14.0 the built-in frameworks like Docbook, DITA, etc use the
editor variable ${frameworkDir} in the values of some XSLT parameters
but version 13.2 used ${frameworks}/docbook, ${frameworks}/dita, etc.
For example the Docbook transformations have a parameter

highlight.xslthl.config=${frameworkDir}/xsl/highlighting/xslthl-config.xml

The problem is that ${frameworkDir} is not good for all parameters
because it is expanded to a filepath. In this case the ${framework}
variable should be used for expanding it to a URL:

highlight.xslthl.config=${framework}/xsl/highlighting/xslthl-config.xml

Please edit the Docbook scenarios from Options -> Preferences ->
Document Type Association -> Docbook -- Edit -- Transformations and
change the value of the highlight.xslthl.config parameter.

We will apply this change in the next maintenance build of Oxygen 14.0.