[oXygen-user] Applying transform to files in project

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Tue Jan 31 08:28:53 CST 2012

Hello Eliot,

You are correct in suspecting the results from the message area(results
panel). To disable these and minimize the memory use during a
transformation, edit the transformation scenario(Document ->
Transformation -> Configure Transformation, Edit) and in the Output tab
remove all the options from the "Show as" section(bottom): XHTML, XML, SVG

Let us know if the problem persists.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza