[oXygen-user] Outline view again

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jan 25 07:47:38 CST 2012

Hi all,

These are interesting ideas to explore...

What I am thinking, for the document outliner is to generalize the DITA
Maps Manager view that we currently provide for DITA to handle also the
new DocBook assemblies and maybe other type of "maps". Such a side view
may support loading also normal DocBook documents and present a high
level outline, possibly handling external entities or XInclude elements
that may be used for modularization.