[oXygen-user] Document type & framework: external storage

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 27 08:30:42 CST 2012

Hi Florent,

Just to clarify this:

On 2/22/12 6:00 PM, Florent Georges wrote:
>> ${currentFramework}/path/to/file
>> >  This eliminates both the dependence on the common frameworks dir and
>> >  the specific framework subdir will also resolves the problems that
>> >  appear when you want to duplicate a framework.
>    I am not sure to understand this paragraph.

Let's say you have a framework that is stored in
[oXygen]/frameworks/xproject/xproject.framework
Then, Adrian proposed that the ${currentFramework} will be expanded to
the folder containing your framework, in this case that will be
[oXygen]/frameworks/xproject
Thus, basically you should be able to use this variable to specify paths
to resources needed for the framework configuration (of course, this
will be equivalent with allowing relative locations that will be
automatically expanded taken into account the .framework configuration
file that contains them.