[oXygen-user] XProject plugin for oXygen

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 27 04:00:16 CST 2012

Thanks Florent!

I gave it a try and you can find some feedback below:

* 1 *
All operations end with "Build successful!" while it will be more useful
to get some more information at the end, for example if there was
something generated and where (is possible, of course). If I run the Doc
action on the sample hello-world project I get a success message but I
cannot find anything added to the project.

* 2 *
I do not get any output from the Doc and Test actions. I commented all
the entries in the config under test except the ones for Saxon and I
updated the XSpec home property:

<tests>
   <processor name="http://expath.org/tmp/saxon/xquery"
report="$1reports/$2-saxon-xq.html">
     <property name="xspec-home"
value="file:/Users/george/Documents/workspace/eXml/frameworks/xspec/"/>
   </processor>

   <processor name="http://expath.org/tmp/saxon/xslt"
report="$1reports/$2-saxon-xsl.html"/>
</tests>

* 3 *
The Author mode for the config file will not be difficult, it should be
done in the form of a framework.
However, while there are no problems rendering attribute values the
Author mode will not be very friendly for editing them - as it does not
present the attributes as content and what you edit directly in the
document is content (text nodes) not attribute values.