[oXygen-user] Enabling/disabling plugins

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Fri Feb 17 18:05:38 CST 2012

  Hi,

  While working on plugins, I miss the ability to be able to enabling
or disabling specific plugins.  I maybe missed something, but as far
as I see, once a plugin is installed in oXygen plugins dir, the only
way to disable it is to delete the plugin dir.  This is a bit radical.

  If there is no such possibility, it would probably be worth adding a
flag in the Plugins section in the config panel.  The ideal would be
to not need a restart, but having to restart is not cricial for the
final user.

  Although using the config panel is convenient, being able to enable/
disable a plugin in its plugin.xml would be ok I guess (e.g. by adding
a new boolean attribute /plugin/@enabled).

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/