[oXygen-user] CSS Validation problems

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Feb 15 04:53:57 CST 2012

Hi David,

Thank you for reporting these issues.

Regarding the first validation error, there was a bug in the CSS
validator that oXygen uses: the "pre-line" value was not properly
recognized for CSS 3 profile.
We already fixed this problem and it will available in the next oXygen
release.

We did not find any specification regarding the "white-space-collapse"
property (and as you could see it is not recognized by the CSS
validator) thus we removed it from the CSS content completion properties
list (this modification will also be available in oXygen 14).

Best regards,
Mihaela

Mihaela Calotescu