[oXygen-user] Copy from Messages pane

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Aug 30 07:20:02 CDT 2012

Hello Karl,

There is already such a message view box in Oxygen. Right click on an
item from the results panel list and use "Show message" from the
contextual menu. A dialog will pop up with all the details of the
message and you can select the text that you need and copy it. You can
also navigate directly from this dialog between messages with the
buttons Next/Previous.

If you want to access this dialog faster, you can assign it a shortcut
key in Options > "Menu Shortcut Keys". Type "show message" in the search
filter from  "Menu Shortcut Keys" to quickly locate the action.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support