[oXygen-user] css counter reset after closing paragraph / section?

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Tue Aug 21 08:58:51 CDT 2012

Hi Roderick,

Basically if this does not work, it probably means that you have added a
"counter-reset:ilexampleCounter;" on the parent paragraph (or section).
What is the @class value of "innerExample"? Maybe it is also matched by
our default DITA CSS.
Could you post a small sample DITA topic + the CSS selectors? You can
also send them directly to "support at oxygenxml.com".