[oXygen-user] Graphic href attributes

Hintz, David david.hintz at siemens.com
Wed Aug 15 09:33:52 CDT 2012

Hi Radu,

Thanks for your response.  Our custom schema is not Docbook-based (I'm not even familiar with that schema).  We have a custom framework/document type that we've built from scratch (although I may have started with an existing .framework file).  But, I can't find anything in the documentation concerning how you create a custom action for inserting a graphic. We're just starting out with Oxygen are are trying to determine if it fits our needs.  Currently, our publishing application takes an absolute path (e.g., D:\{path}) and transforms it into an entity that is valid across user platforms.  That application is not expecting the path to begin with "file:/".  I understand that, in general, the URI format includes that nomenclature, but if there is an easy way to suppress it, that would be our preference over modifying our application.  If you can point me to a description of creating a custom action, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Dave