[oXygen-user] Any way to recover in-memory files?

Robert Leif rleif at rleif.com
Wed Aug 8 18:52:57 CDT 2012

I have had a similar experience with schemas that imported 10 or so schemas.
When I reduced the amount of code and commented out 5 import elements, the
Saxon-EE 9.4.0.3 for xsd1.1 validator worked and the CPU dropped down to
minimum usage. Since XSD allows schemas to call each other, I would not be
surprised if this was part of the problem. I am running the latest upgrade
of the 64 bit version of the oXygen editor.
Bob Leif