[oXygen-user] SVG font question

Sorin Ristache sorin at sync.ro
Mon Aug 6 04:47:07 CDT 2012

Hello,

The SVG image renderer tries to find the first font family from the
following list that is available on the host machine:

Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif

In the current version of Oxygen this is hard-coded for the SVG renderer.

Does your SVG file set a specific font (using the <font> element) in the
SVG file but the text is not rendered with the font family from the

Best regards,