[oXygen-user] Failure to identify missing xsl:choose element

McGibbney, Lewis John Lewis.McGibbney at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 12:23:52 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have the following xslt

        <Secondary>
            <Body DocumentURI="" IdURI="" NumberOfProvisions="" RestrictStartDate="">
                <xsl:for-each select="html:html/html:body/html:div/html:div[@class='page css-gen1']">
                <SectionPage>
                    <xsl:value-of select="@id"/>
                </SectionPage>
                <Sectionheader>
                    <xsl:value-of select="html:div[1]/html:div/html:span/html:span"/>
                </Sectionheader>
                <xsl:when test="html:div[2]/html:div/html:span[@class='css-gen3'] and
                   html:div[2]/html:div[2]/html:span[@class='css-gen5']">
                     <xsl:call-template name="createStandardHead"/>
                </xsl:when>
                </xsl:for-each>

Which seems to be fine when running it through the debugger, however when I attempt to run a transformation scenario with the xslt I get the following error:

System ID: /media/PENDRIVE/xmlcalabash/xslt/transform_sections.xsl
Scenario: STS_Transform
XML file: /media/PENDRIVE/xmlcalabash/input/0.1.xhtml
XSL file: /media/PENDRIVE/xmlcalabash/xslt/transform_sections.xsl
Engine name: Saxon6.5.5
Severity: error
Start location: 129:0

Is it known that the debugger fails to pick this up?

Thanks

Lewis

lewis.mcgibbney at gcu.ac.uk

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html